Saturday, January 17, 2015

Blog Post 1

Going into EDM310 I was greatly intimidated. I had heard a few things about this course and they weren't exactly nice. First off I was told that this course was an extreme waste of time and that this particular person did not learn anything. So far I can already disprove that comment for myself. Even only attending this course for two days I have already learned something new and I am eager to learn more. A second thing someone told me was that they were terrified with taking this course because of the large work load and major demand for punctuality. Personally I had the same fear my first day of class. Hearing about how many projects would be due and how much time this course would require was pretty scary. I can easily say the scariest aspect of this class is the amount of work. Although it is frightening and there is so much work to be done, I am confident I can do it. Listening to the professors and assistants, I know that there is no way I shouldn't be able to pass this class with flying colors. EDM310 is a very unusual course compared to other classes I have taken. This would be the first course in which I have to make a blog and regularly post for grades. I am anxious and eager to see what else I can learn from this peculiar course.

A statue of a man is sitting down

-Anthony Esposito

https://info.examtime.com/files/2013/07/blogging.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more with you, I also heard mostly negative things about this course but after the first couple of classes I started to form my own opinion about everything. The work load still freaks me out a little bit but for the most part I also feel confident that I will be able to handle it with all of the resources we have been provided. I'm equally as excited to learn new things about blogging and technology, for the most part it should be a successful class I think.

    ReplyDelete