Saturday, January 17, 2015

Practice Blog 1

Where I am from.
Why I want to teach physical education.
Why I am attending USA.
Major hobbies.
Anymore misclelanous things about me.

Hello, my name is Anthony Esposito. I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. As a child of five and being the youngest and only boy, my childhood was needless to say interesting. Growing up my sisters and I would always act like we were teachers and students. Creating mock lessons and trying to teach each other with anything from spelling to drawing. Ever since I was born, teaching and the education system was in my life. My father was a special education PE coach, then an assisstant principle and finally a principle. Where he remained for six years. He wasn't my only influence though, two of my older sisters are also teachers in the public school system. So as you can see my interest in becoming an educator wasn't unexpected.

I am currently a junior at USA. There are two major reasons I chose this amazing school. One was because two of my older sisters came here and they both loved it. Second because it was just far enough away from home that no one from my high school would go. While attending USA I have developed some major hobbies. For example, I love playing intramural sports especailly softball and ping pong. If I'm not in the library then chances are you would find me at the recreation center.

two ping pong paddles are balancing on a ball on top of a table
(phsclubs.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment