Sunday, April 5, 2015

C4K #8

This week I had the privilege of commenting on Jack G.'s blog, for Mrs. L's Awesome 7th grade class. Jack G.'s most recent post was on March 27th and is as follows:

Soccer is my favorite sport in the world. In soccer I play Goal Keeper. Some people call me Scott Sterling because i’m so good. I play for my school OCS. If I could I would like to be a professional Goal Keeper.
My comment about Jacks' post:
 Hi Jack, my name is Anthony Esposito and I attend the University of South Alabama. In one of my classes we are tasked with commenting on other kids blogs, this week I got you. I love soccer to! Baseball is truly my sport but I also enjoy playing soccer. It is great that you have a dream to become something, it is very important that you never lose site of your dream and never stop working for it. I really enjoyed your post and look forward to hearing more from you! Good luck Scott Sterling!!
Soccer ball

No comments:

Post a Comment