Friday, April 17, 2015

C4K # 8,9 & 10

C4K #8

This week I had the privilege of commenting on Jack G.'s blog, for Mrs. L's Awesome 7th grade class. Jack G.'s most recent post was on March 27th and is as follows:

Soccer is my favorite sport in the world. In soccer I play Goal Keeper. Some people call me Scott Sterling because i’m so good. I play for my school OCS. If I could I would like to be a professional Goal Keeper.
My comment about Jacks' post:
 Hi Jack, my name is Anthony Esposito and I attend the University of South Alabama. In one of my classes we are tasked with commenting on other kids blogs, this week I got you. I love soccer to! Baseball is truly my sport but I also enjoy playing soccer. It is great that you have a dream to become something, it is very important that you never lose site of your dream and never stop working for it. I really enjoyed your post and look forward to hearing more from you! Good luck Scott Sterling!!
Soccer ball
C4K # 9

It all started on Wednesday,
Capital W-e-d-nesday.
I fell deep,
They keep talking about me,
But, I don’t care.
I don’t care, because I have you now.
Weave been together through thick and thin,
From black, to red.
Nothing can separate us,
Not even scissors.
…..okay, maybe scissors…
But, that doesn’t matter!
Because, I’ll never stop loving you!
I won’t stay away!
Because what we have is true love…
We’re perfect for each other.

I love you…
My comment to Dominique's post:
Hi Dominique, my name is Anthony Esposito and I attend the University of South Alabama. In one of my classes we are tasked with commenting on other students blog posts, this week I got you. For one, I really liked your poem. I thought it was very thought out and had a lot of good imagery. You definitely have a knack for writing, keep it up! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

C4K # 10
 This comment I left for Jack G, on his great post about his helicopter business:
If I could start my own business, I would start a pilot and mechanic school for helicopters. Its name would be Jack’s Helicopter School for Civilian Pilots. I would teach people in classrooms, and I would teach them what each part does in a helicopter. In my business, I would also sell parts for all sorts of helicopters. If I could make this business happen, I would.
My comment: Hey Jack, I really like your idea. I think that having a school to teach civilians about helicopters would be very beneficial to not only them but to the community. Helicopters are becoming major way for transportation, especially for EMTs and police officers. Good Luck with your business Jack!



No comments:

Post a Comment