Sunday, March 8, 2015

C4K #1-4

C4K #1
After viewing Megan L's personal blog, from Mr. Boylens 7th Grade Lit. class I was very impressed with what I saw. In her post she created a short slideshow about a book that her class had read recently. It was called "Odette's Secrets." From her presentation I could tell that she enjoyed this book and really put time into her project. She included key quotes and examples of everything that she talked about. She included numerous eye catching clip arts and very intriguing fonts to keep the viewers attention.
In my comment I stated how amazing she had done on this presentation and how impressing it was. Just from watching it I felt like I had read the book myself. With only a few minor grammatical errors her presentation was excellent and very enjoyable to watch. I hope that I can view more like hers in the future.
https://thewholemegillah.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/odette-book-jacket.jpg
C4k #2
In Samson B's most recent post from Mr. Boylen's 8th grade class he put up a video about a common trick shot basketball group called Dude Perfect. He simply posted the video to his blog with a brief description of the video.
Dude Perfect Team
In my comment I simply stated how much I enjoyed the video and how I would never have seen it unless I was on his blog. So thank you Samson for introducing something very interesting to me, that I will from now on look for myself.
C4k #3
Today I commented on a kids blog from Mrs. Hartmans 4th grade class. In Dakodas most recent post she talks about the book that they are currently reading in class. The book that they are reading right now is called MazeRunner. In this students blog post she says how she can relate to one of the characters in the book. Which to me, is something that shows how much this book is influencing this student.
The Maze Runner
In my comment I simply stated how I have never read the book. I have seen the movie though, so I do know what is going on. I also stated how I could also relate to the movie as well as the book. I was very impressed with how well the student executed this post about this particular book. With only a few minor grammar and spelling errors this post was very good and very interesting.
C4K #4
This week I was tasked with commenting on Jons blog from Mrs. Maslowskis' class. Although since he did not appear to have any posts I looked around and found another student I could comment on. Joses latest post was about Tupac Shakur, he wrote how he is one of his favorite rappers and why he is so good to him. He believed that rappers should incorporate more of their real life into their music.

Tupac Shakur
In my comment I told him how much I like Tupac Shakur, even though I don't particularly like rap music. To me his music his more than just words and sounds. His music tells a story and it was personal to his own life most of the time. I told Jose that now a days rappers aren't writing like they used to. They are beginning to move away from telling stories with their music and that is why I don't listen as much as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment