Saturday, March 21, 2015

C4K #6

This week I had the privilege of reading Tamari's Blog Post from Mrs. Maslowski's class. This particular blog post was written during Black History Month. Each student was tasked with finding an African American influential writer. Then after doing research on this particular person, they had to write a post about them, their accomplishments and why they think they deserve to be recognized.
Tamari chose to write about Mrs. Maya Angelou. In her post she highlighted on a few of her greatest works, including " I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings", and also "Just Give Me A Cool Drink Of Water 'Fore I Die." Although I had heard of Mrs. Angelou, I had never really known what she has accomplished in her life. Along with several honors throughout her career she also attained two NAACP awards in the outstanding literary work category. I found Tamari's post to be very informative and educational. I look forward to reading more of her posts in the future.
Mrs. Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment