Thursday, March 26, 2015

C4K #5, C4K #6, C4K #7

C4K # 5

"Click Here by Denise Vega" is one of Megan L's newest blog posts. This particular post is about a book that she loves very much. She goes into great detail about the book " Click Here by Denise Vega". I have never read this particular book but in her post she explains what is happening quite well. I was also very impressed with Megan's grammar and spelling. She didn't have any errors in her blog post which was very nice. She gave this particular book a 5 out of 5 star rating. Because of this fact I have actually considered reading this book myself. I look forward to reading more of Megan's posts in the future.
Click Here book cover

C4K # 6

This week I had the privilege of reading Tamari's Blog Post from Mrs. Maslowski's class. This particular blog post was written during Black History Month. Each student was tasked with finding an African American influential writer. Then after doing research on this particular person, they had to write a post about them, their accomplishments and why they think they deserve to be recognized.
Tamari chose to write about Mrs. Maya Angelou. In her post she highlighted on a few of her greatest works, including " I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings", and also "Just Give Me A Cool Drink Of Water 'Fore I Die." Although I had heard of Mrs. Angelou, I had never really known what she has accomplished in her life. Along with several honors throughout her career she also attained two NAACP awards in the outstanding literary work category. I found Tamari's post to be very informative and educational. I look forward to reading more of her posts in the future.
Mrs. Maya Angelou

C4K #7

This week I had to post to one of Mrs. Lombards' students in her 7th grade English class, that person was Lowery B. In Lowery's  post, the main topic was about a book that they were reading, " Don't You Wish". Lowery went into great detail about what the book was about and more importantly, even gave examples from the book for supportive evidence. Lowery gave a personal opinion of the book based on how she perciveved it. 
Hi Lowery B, my name is Anthony Esposito and I attend the University of South Alabama. In one of my classes, EDM 310, we are tasked with commenting on other students blogs from around the world. This week I happened to have yours. I really liked how into detail you went with your post about ” Don’t You Wish”. I have never read this book but just from reading you blog post I feel like I would enjoy it. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future. Keep it up!
Don't You Wish Book Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment