Friday, February 20, 2015

C4K #3

Today I commented on a kids blog from Mrs. Hartmans 4th grade class. In Dakodas most recent post she talks about the book that they are currently reading in class. The book that they are reading right now is called MazeRunner. In this students blog post she says how she can relate to one of the characters in the book. Which to me, is something that shows how much this book is influencing this student.
The Maze Runner
In my comment I simply stated how I have never read the book. I have seen the movie though, so I do know what is going on. I also stated how I could also relate to the movie as well as the book. I was very impressed with how well the student executed this post about this particular book. With only a few minor grammar and spelling errors this post was very good and very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment