Saturday, February 7, 2015

C4T #1 and #2

I have been following the Classroom Chronicles blog for two weeks now and it has been quite fun. She is a six year teacher from an all girls school in Sydney, Australia. She has been trying to incorporate Web 2.0 into her classroom for quite some time and loves using technology to help her students learn.

In the first post that I commented on from the Classroom Chronicles blog, she had just returned from New Zealand. After a very exciting trip visiting schools abroad, she learned how technology was being implemented in other parts of the world. In my comment I stated how amazing what she is doing for the future of education is. Going to different parts of the world to share what you know and learn from others is just great. Most importantly I wanted to thank her for what she is doing because the faster that schools can implement technology into their classrooms the faster the world can become connected.

In the second post that I commented on from the Classroom Chronicles blog she had just returned from giving a presentation on, " Ban Boring Homework Use blogging Instead," so a very appreciative audience at the ACEC2014. She stated how no one cares about doing boring homework and that we should work smarter not longer. In my comment I shared my thoughts about her post by saying how much I agreed with her. I said, " being a student who is tasked with running a blog for a grade and also having had my fair share of boring homework," I know exactly what she is talking about.
http://missspinkontech.global2.vic.edu.au/files/2012/06/blogging-2ag0wm1.jpg


I have greatly enjoyed reading the Classroom Chronicles blog posts for these past two weeks and I look forward to reading many more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment