Saturday, February 7, 2015

C4K Blog Post #1

After viewing Megan L's personal blog, from Mr. Boylens 7th Grade Lit. class I was very impressed with what I saw. In her post she created a short slideshow about a book that her class had read recently. It was called "Odette's Secrets." From her presentation I could tell that she enjoyed this book and really put time into her project. She included key quotes and examples of everything that she talked about. She included numerous eye catching clip arts and very intriguing fonts to keep the viewers attention.
In my comment I stated how amazing she had done on this presentation and how impressing it was. Just from watching it I felt like I had read the book myself. With only a few minor grammatical errors her presentation was excellent and very enjoyable to watch. I hope that I can view more like hers in the future.
https://thewholemegillah.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/odette-book-jacket.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment